Saturday, July 08, 2006

why

actually I really only wanted to do fun stuff the last three days: the last exercise classes on Thursday, a little bit of learning, then go to the Thursdays-Bar, go swimming on Friday morning and meet the girls in the evening – we haven't done that for weeks – and then start my blog.
Nice plan, really, just didn't work out too well. The start was pretty good, didn't learn too much on Thursday because I got the password to our physicshomepage and I couldn't resist the urge to write something, then ThuBar, was very funny until due to general lack of orientation I lost my geography-always-on-the-same-train-buddy, went to the smallest lonliest station possible had to wait alone and got accosted by some teenies.
Still the nest morning I woke up at home all safe but it was raining, so no swimming, I read ISS-supply-shuttle mission reports instead of learning, then saw my dad for the first time in 2 years to congratulate for his birthday, got totally sentimental and then kind of sad but still went out with the girls, everything was fine again - until:
girly terror, soooo typical.. don't want to pretend I've never like that at all, but I think that if you can't say what's up right away so everyone can be nice again or if you don't find [whatever thing] bad enough to catfight or make some really embarrasing scene it's just not worth complaining about it afterwards...
I was so not planning on writing some I-know-everything-better complaint blog, but well....
at least I blog now, was shopping for groceries, gonna have my neighbours over later – usual weekend with usual chaos

hope everyone's had a nice semesterending or else a good day
enjoy football

No comments: