Tuesday, October 09, 2007

back again.

Wow, trying to figure out where to start...
Finished classes, had exams (passed), went hiking with friends, went to one or two summerschools, came back home, went to workshop, went to very big accelerator (VBA), started school two weeks late, and that was last week, had the party, went to phd defenses and more party, went to Greatest Mountain Girl's birthday party, came back Sunday night, watched Pride and Prejudice did homework for Really Cool Far From My Field (RCFFMF) class until 3am (needed coffee), was bug-bitten on the eyelid while sleeping, missed the train on Monday morning (I still touched it!), had better eyelid at lunchtime, learned in students room, went to the movies with people from My Favourite Subject (MFS), went to a cafe this morning (sat next to two really mean women), went to university, tried homework from 9am to 3pm but had to answer 32 phone calls (not joking), went to RCFFMF class (awesome: I understand all the physics!!), went home, tried homework again but had to answer 4 phone calls, talked to my flatmate after she gave me wine, finished talking, wrote blog entry.

No comments: