Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I have been reading through the Angry Professor's Blog the last couple of days and right now I'm really scared. I try to behave just normal (doesn't work too well) around professors and if I don't manage I just avoid them or I drink which helps alot until I'm sober again. After reading the other blog ... There's no way I can do this or anything else right. I still have this one (MyFavouriteSubject) professor's book at home (it seems to keep getting longer), I just told him that I think he was intimidating (it was a very funny evening) and now I can't give back his book because I never want to disturb any professor anymore forever (hope there was enough bad grammar and adverbs to emphasize).....

Wow, reading that professors do know when people are not attending class - maybe I should have told everyone about the workshop and VeryBigAccelerator. Really, I always thought noone cared. But then again I would have bothered everyone saying that, and I myself would feel weird going around telling...
How can anyone work out how to do that kind of stuff. I'm a physicist. I hate psycho crap!

No comments: