Tuesday, January 08, 2008

sitting in the lab

Finally I'm back in a lab. This might be the very last time I do something like this, so I'm really trying to enjoy, but...

once again: a little story.

Yesterday I hand a coax cable to one of my peers telling him where to plug it in, when my assistant says:
How bout you do that yourself? Then you can see how it feels to plug in such a cable.
? AGAIN??? First of all I have seen and plugged in more than one of these in my life, I can even differ between different sorts of cables! Secondly I've had an electronics course, accompanied by a soldering and "plugging" lab, so I even know how different cables are supposed to work.
Last but not least, when I worked at VBA I'm pretty sure that I plugged more of those coax cables than he ever will in his sorry little life.

And by the way: just because I have boobs doesn't mean that I can't handle a scope.

No comments: