Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Wow, time is supposed to "pass by at constant velocity" (I put it in "", just an analogy, please noone shoot me), but to me it seems like I last posted yesterday. Probably because nothing really happened except for studying a lot and (up to now) passing exams. Well, that's not conpletely true: I've been embarrassing myself. Twice in public and just now all by myself.

Let's not get into how, it's physics and my time-speed thingy must suffice to display how bad I am at talking physics.
What's more intriguing: Do I really value my own opinion so much that I can embarrass myself infront of myself?

UPDATE:
Well, also I've completed the major step #2 of the AwesomeCrazyStuffProcedure. But that's really all that happened.
Oh, and the Mexican requested special appearance in my blog. Here it was.

No comments: