Wednesday, November 28, 2007

always the same...

... but different everytime.

3 days ago: some guy in a conversation with me starts playing with my wallet -
some guy: can I look what's inside
me (can't really deny and be unfriendly): umm... (pause)... sure.
some guy nestles around obviously trying to find something personal
me: you won't find anything interesting, there's just money in there.
some guy tries even harder
me: --
some guy finally gives up and says: wow, you're not a real girl, real girls carry pictures and little notes and stuff like that.
me: -- ?
some guy: honestly, you can't be a real girl.
me: well I know I'm a girl, right now I'm even wearing a skirt!
some guy looks at my front: ... yeah ok, the skirt makes you a girl.

***

yesterday: some other guy in a conversation with me starts playing with my wallet, fumbling around for half an hour not opening it but clearly curious. I can't pretend not to notice any longer
me: oh... go ahead, look inside you won't find anything interesting there's just money in there.
some other guy opens it and looks inside
me: yeah, I know, I'm not a typical girl, no pictures, no notes, but I wear a skirt, see.
some other guy: no typical person would wear a skirt with this weather!

end of story

2 comments:

Tizoc said...

I added a comment that erased itself, stupid, and feel like ripping out my hair.

This is how it went:

I'm go break your neutrality by assuming that either one or both of these guys was Burak! Crazy Monkey! But he is right to be curious, lady possessions, like wallets or purses are a magical and mystical place for us!

I recommend stuffing a photo of some hot chick in there, or of a large cock, see where that takes you.

I really enjoy being an exclusive audience! Write more!

NC said...

Well... No, I'm not going to answer that.
Absolutely love your picture idea!! How bout you artist guys craft me something really offensive?

(btw, according to my sitemeter (yo, yo) you're not at all that exclusive, but I still enjoy writing only for you ;) )